2009년 4월 30일 목요일

[ST10 preview] Samsung Haptic digital camera with KuKU

I ve decided to experience the Samsung ST10 as a PPL member for 6 months. I m going to put up pictures and feeling on the blog by the ST10. I always wanted a camera fitting my pocket, and this is a great opportunity, I think. Because I m not a professional, this review will be a comfortable one from a normal user not about specification.




I like the 3 inch LCD and touch screen like Samsung cell phone haptic. That s why people call it haptic digital camera. I feel vibration every time I touch it. Everything can be controlled by touching the screen. It s very good!




At the orientation on Mar. 14th, they prepared my name card. It s the first time for me to put the name card in the meeting after Urang meeting. As you can see the front, there s a big circle and small circle. When opening the big circle(Like a slide phone0, the small circle is open, and the lens of the ST10 is shown.



Today, our employee became a model. Thanks.




The big circle is a great advantage when taking a self shot. As you can see in the picture, it reflects my face like a mirror. Among modes, there s a beauty shot mode for self and portrait. Taking pictures on this mode, you will see a flawless face like a photo studio. It s like 10 years younger face, or perfect make-up face.





One more strong point of the ST10 is portability. It s not thicker or bigger than a cell phone. It s Fitting my pocket. The size is the best. It comes with 4 colors such as red/gold/silver/black. I didn t have a choice to get the camera, so I got a black one. Women got red. FYI, I m male. Just in case people think I m female.



Lastly, this picture was taken in the afternoon by the ST10. How is it? I will put up pictures by the ST10.

댓글 없음: