2009년 4월 30일 목요일

Serendipity- Samsung ST10

Hello, I m Cattail. It feels like to start with this polite word today. Opposite to my weight getting heavier, my stamina is getting worse, so I couldn t carry the heavy Canon 30D more and more, and I wanted a compact digital camera very much. At this moment, I ve got the ST10 by Samsung called a haptic camera. Through the blog. And this is not yet released.







As a word haptic camera, you can do everything through touch. Whenever touching it, it vibrates. Most of the menus can be adjusted by the touch menu on the LCD. After 2 hours, it became familiar to me. I got this on Saturday in JongRo for the orientation, and spent 2 days. I didn t know the time was so fast with this camera.

Because of touch control, the back side is so simple and mechanical design. But the color is red. I wish I could get the black one. It can play MP3 and movies. I think this is the newest instrument of things I have.

Because of the wide LCD, it s really great for me who have only seen the 30D. And it s so vivid, so it s better than seeing on a monitor. It also has various functions. Most of all, there s a beauty shot. I was really surprised at this function. It s like using the photoshop. I was really surprised at my self shot.

Other that that, it has automatic setting for optimized mode, face recognition, smile recognition, and self guide making beep sound when the face is on the right position. I think this is the best for students enjoying Cyworld. But I don t know the price.




I need to write down about pictures. Color expression is to lively (Like the contax digital camera, red and yellow lights), but after setting white balance, brightness, contrast, and saturation on the program mode, it s good to use. I think everything depends on users.


I m going to take more things which I ve been missing because of the heavy DSLR.

댓글 없음: