2009년 4월 27일 월요일

Haptic digital camera ST10, Another accent by KongKong


I m introducing the Samsung cute digital camera ST10. It s been 4 years to use a DSLR which is a gift for 5 years of wedding anniversary. After upgrading it a few weeks ago, the size and weight is so big! I couldn t give up pictures, so I always wanted a compact digital camera. I got an opportunity to experience the ST10 before it s released. I m going to put up my preview for almost a month with this cute ST10.



A small box arrived on last Tuesday night. The front is so cute. Is it silver?



It s red which I didn t expect. I didn t think this would be mine, because the red is so popular. To be honest, I wanted the silver more.



What is inside? Earphones for MP3, and most of all it s a haptic digital camera. You can touch it by hands, or touch pen.



I don t think you can imagine the size with a picture. Let me show you this with my cell phone. The size is 9x6x2cm, so slim and cute. The line on the box which it s designed for style fits well.



It s the front lens cover. When rotating it, we can see the lens and it s turned on. The round sliding part is so cute and pretty.



Kongkong filled with curiosity will fall in love with the ST10. See you soon.

댓글 없음: