2009년 4월 27일 월요일

Samsung haptica digital camera ST10 – Preview


Kiwi can join the promotion of Samsung haptica digital camera ST10. Therefore I ve got a box. It s the haptic ST10. Thanks. The name is the Samsung haptic digital camera ST10. I just can call it the ST10. Let s open the box.



Oh! I thought it s silver. When opening the box, it s the black ST10. Earphones, battery, instruction, etc. However, the manual is in English!



Pushing buttons(there are only few buttons) after charging, this screen is shown. After looking at it, I touched the OK button on the screen. People say haptic..and this is it! Therefore, I went into English setting. Just set it in Korean.



I could find out everything only by icons.





After participating in the promotion, I took the ST100 for the first time. Setting is made by touching the screen. Due to the touching sound, feeling is good. And with a small size, the LCD screen is big. The weight is so light. It also supports PMP&MP3... 9M pixel! impression si.


I will take clay objects by the ST10. I have a few of Ponyo images by closeup shot. After practicing, I will upload them on my blog. This is the first time for me to use a Samsung camera! I m expecting! Please wait for clay objects.

댓글 없음: