2009년 4월 27일 월요일

Samsung Haptic digital camera ST10 preview

White smile became VLUUGRAPHER of Samsung digital camera.


VLUUGRAPHER means taking unique picture with a Samsung digital camera, and because my job is interior and to take pictures, cameras are always with me.


I usually use a manual camera at home, but when going out or going for lecture, I carry a digital camera. And recently, my digital camera has done its life, so I ve got the Samsung ST100.


This is the composition. But the battery is not included in the picture.



Because it s not released yet and gave an opportunity to use for bloggers who take a lot of pictures, I decided to take this opportunity. The color of the camera is beautiful and passionate red-of course women s color.



There s a sticker on the lower left side of the ST10. Because a haptic function has been adopted for the first time for digital cameras, it s shown as the best function, and various functions are supported such as PMP, MP3, Smart faces, and so on.



Compact, slim, small size, and light weight haptic ST10!



The design of the lens cover is also unique. I can rotate it to open and close the cover. The reflection rate is so high, so users who use a cell phone as a mirror can use this as a mirror, too. How cute! How various functions!. I need to learn much.



The screen is 3 inch. It s so cool. All functions are made by haptic, so you don t need other buttons to set all. You can use the touch pen. Through taking pictures, we will find out more detailed things and how convenience this is.



Yesterday was like a summer, and today, it s raining. It may be valuable for farms. Be careful of cold.

댓글 없음: