2009년 4월 27일 월요일

Samsung Haptic digital camera ST10 opening!!


After using an old digital camera for 8 years, I ve got a brand new digital camera. Brand new technology Haptic!! Digital camera!!


Because I hadn t experienced a haptic phone, I expected much, when opening the box. What kind of picture will you give me?



I took a table. Feeling was so great.



As a 256MB user, 2GB feels like going into a bathtub from a fishbowl. I don t need data backup any more.



1. Box, 2 Adaptor, 3. Video output code, 4. Warranty, 5. Quick manual guide, 6. Program CD, 7. Earphones(MP3), 8 Digital camera body, 9. Touch pen, 10. Battery, 11. Memory



Sticker on the haptic digital camera body! HAPTIC EFFECT, PMP&MP3, SMAART FACE RECOGNITION, 900M pixel!!



Small and light, and the touch screen is 4/5 size of the body. <Horizontal 6cm x Vertical 5cm>




I turn it on after putting in the battery and memory.



Turning the lens cap to counter clockwise, the lens comes up. I still doubted the performance of this small lens



If the lens cap is closed, the touch screen tells you to open, so just follow the message.



Wait a minute! I compared the sized with a tea spoon. The length is shorter than a tea spoon.



This is the initial screen. It s in English and the time is not right.



This is the touch screen. I went into the menu mode. Since I m not used to this, I push it carefully. Not later, probably.



After finding out the screen size is bigger than DSLR screen from my friend, I was flattered. Saying You are so small, but strong.



I usually don t read a manual from the beginning. After using it, if there s something I don t know, and then I read the manual. This way is much easier to remember and know the functions. Of course, this depends on a person. These are the pictures by this camera. Don t be surprised. Compact digital camera! It s such an amazing!










Adjusting ISO, focus, and contrast, it s like a film camera. I don t know this is because I ve used a very old digital camera, anyway I was really surprised. To be honest, I had some prejudice for domestic digital cameras. The haptic technology is so surprising, and the small lens is amazing. And most of all, there are many functions in this small camera such as MP3, PMP, video, face recognition, IS, smile shot, blink detection, successive recording, etc. It also has various color modes, so we don t need photoshop any more. I will upload closeup shots. The Ultra closeup shot function. Anyhow, this camera has changed the thought of Samsung digital camera. I ve been thinking Domestic cameras are not good! I need to think over what I ve been thinking! I m so proud of our technology.

댓글 없음: