2009년 5월 1일 금요일

SAMSUNG VLUUGrapher_ST10

Nina became a Samsung VLUUGrapher for the good opportunity. To be honest, on January, the recommendation mail came, but because I didn t like mandatory posting, so I just let it go. (The model was the WB500.)


This time, I got the mail again for a new model, so I decided to try. (Thank you very much for this great opportunity.)



The model I will use until April is the brand new digital camera ST10. There are 4 colors such as blue, silver, black, and red, and I got the red one. I was so glad, because I loved to have the red color. I expect this more, since it supports PMP and MP3.


The reason I expect this ST10 is that it has haptic touch screen LCD. Full touch for the haptic cell phone is also applied to this ST10, so we can deal with menu, focus setting, and delete by touch. I used other touch phones and S-W5500 from Samsung, but I actually didn t understand the touch function for digital cameras, but it s really marvelous for me.



Once I see the real one, it s better than the picture. The color is really good and beautiful. It s not silver tone which is for most of the digital cameras, so I think it s too unique a bit, but this colorful camera also makes me expect something.



Because it s not officially released yet, there s no Korean manual, but only other language manual. It s convenient, because it supports USB charge such as Netbook and desktop by simply connecting a jack. There s earphone also as a multimedia digital camera.



This is the shutter part for the slim ST10. The simple logo of the ST10 is on it, and the shutter is located with a speaker and a power button.



For size comparison, I lined up this with SPH-W5700 Style report phone. It s exactly a credit card size and the thickness is less than 2cm.




At the bottom, you can put in SD memory and battery. For this VLUUGrapher, they sent us 2G SD card, too.



To take a picture, we need to rotate the lens cap on the front. (It s called a rotational lens cap.)



My camera also has a good LCD, but the 3 inch touch screen LCD look very good. Focus setting is also very convenient with the ST10. I took some pictures of artificial flowers for practicing. Pushing a half shutter or touching the LCD, it automatically sets the focus.



Unique designed Stylus pen is also included. With this pen, I can touch the LCD.




By touching the LCD to pop up the delete menu, I m trying to delete pictures. It s a little awkward, because I usually pushed the big button. You can just handle the LCD by hands (I usually touched with hands for my cell phone), but I think I need to be more careful of the LCD of the ST10, so I use the stylus pen. It s more convenient, because it has a multiple selection to delete.



I m already very expecting the life with the ST10. I need to meet my friend and take a video and something! Thank you.

댓글 없음: