2009년 5월 1일 금요일

Samsung Camera Haptic ST10

I incidentally participated in the promotion, and I have an opportunity to experience a new digital camera. Because it s not released yet, I try to put up my review with great pleasure. First time is always good to me.


Most of all, I expect this, because it s made by Samsung and Jang Dong Gun VLUU.


This ST10 is haptic touch screen type. Whenever touching, we can feel vibration. It s really funny. (I don t have a haptic phone, so it s really amazing.)



Such a great appearance. It comes with black, silver, gold, and red. The black one is simple, but most of the cameras are black, so I chose the red. I think it was a good choce.




Rotating it a little, I could see the lens. 3x zoom is possible. Because it s inner zoom, it s so convenient. F6.3-18.0mm. On film, it s 38-114mm, so it s enough FOV to use.


 



On the top, there are only two button Power and shutter. I like this because it s very simple. The thickness is only 19mm including the lens cap. The size is 91x60x19mm. it s the same as a cigarette cage and much thinner.



When I used the Canon 350D, I want LCD the most from a compact camera. Wide LCD makes all pictures beautiful. Looking at the 3 inch wide LCD, I feel so cool.



There s earphone, because it supports PMP and MP3. Wonderful. The pen is for the touch screen, but I just use my long finger nail.



I touch the menu button. There s a menu for volume control. Haptic intensity can be adjusted there. On the screen menu, language and visual thing can be changed. Just touch. It s the best, because even if it deletes all, I don t have pictures.



I tried to set the language. Next to English is Korean. It s for foreign market, so English is the first and Korean is the second. For other cameras from foreign countries, I had to go over much. It s so amazing that it supports 24 languages.



Selecting the focus selection, there are center, multi division, and smart touch function. The center is to set the focus on the center.



 I tried the smart touch. I can select the objects and move the focus by touching it with my finger. So wondrous!



It s to set the focus tracing the touched objects. Is it good for taking flying birds? I ll try.



Selecting the face recognition function, 6 functions are shown up. There are turning off, Face recognition, self guide, smile shot, blink detection, and face recognition setting function. I think it s a lot, and fun to use.



Pushing the self timer on the left side, it also has many things. We always have to try, when we don t know.



It s basically set on 10sec. It s enough time to take with a tripod.



I think 2 sec timer is for taking night scenery, because even with a tripod, once pushing the shutter, it can make shake. Using this timer, it s great.



I was wondering what the double is. This takes one more picture after 2 sec, after 10 sec timer is activated. Sometimes, we go and check the picture after using the timer, and this makes this easier. I like this. I heard this is for preventing the failure. This is so good.



To be honest, I don t know this even after reading the manual. After 6 sec, when objects stop moving, it takes. I need to find out when this function is useful.


Firstly, I looked over the basic functions, and it s funny. There are functions I wish. I think I need to carry this all the time to be used to this.

댓글 없음: